Welcome and thank you!

Welcome! And thank you for your continued support!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

3 week fast

Today marks the beginning of the three week fast! (I am not going to realize how hungry I am until probably tomorrow or Tuesday) But I am excited for this time of prayer.
Here is a list of what I will be focusing on during each day this week:
Sunday: Adoration
Monday: Time of Confession
Tuesday: Time of giving thanks
Wednesday: Supplication - Praying for unity and wisdom for Downtown Ministries
Thursday: Supplication - Praying for guidance and his will for the Art Program
Friday: Supplication - Praying for the preparation of my heart for His work, and for the hearts of those who will be apart of what He can do through the Art Ministry
Saturday: Listen

I would love to hear back from anyone who is joining me on this! Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment