Welcome and thank you!

Welcome! And thank you for your continued support!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the Barista Ben blog. This blog is specifically designed to keep updated and in touch for those who are supporting me both through prayer and financially in my full time ministry position at Fresh Grounds Coffee House.
First of all I would like to say Thank You! I have truly been blessed... and God continues to bless me. I am so thankful for this opportunity to serve God by serving my community in all that is being done at Fresh Grounds.
It is my intention with this blog that there will be a monthly to bi-weekly update in which you as a support can check in on and see what wonderful things God is doing. I am a witness to so many things that God is doing in my community through this unique coffeehouse ministry, so there will never be a shortage of spectacular God stories to share!
Be sure to check back on a regular basis! Thank you again, so very much and I pray that God blesses you as He has blessed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment